We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming. Hej! I’m back! What? Didn’t realize that we were on break? Undskyld. Sorry. (A phrase I am hearing often lately out of my teen’s mouth. I guess I should be happy he is learning Danish? I digress.) But for the past three weeks, my mom and her husband have been visiting us here in Denmark and I haven’t been writing, just enjoying the time with them, sharing our new home and accumulating lots of great new experiences. We’ve been fjording in Norway and fishing in Fyn. I’ll share it all – don’t worry. There were brilliant glimpses of Danish sommer. It was hot! No really – for a couple of days – it was actually really very hot! (For Denmark. Everything is relative.) We’ve also had thunder storms and wind warnings and driving rain. It was a veritable cornucopia of Scandinavian meteorology and tourism.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Erin McMillen Gustafson
- Head to Mt Hood for one of Oregon’s loveliest lavender Farms
- Take a Tasty Oregon Coast Road Trip on the Scenic Three Capes Route
- Organic Farm to Table Fare on a Rooftop in Copenhagen
- Denmark’s Best Street Food Markets | Where to Find and What to Eat
- 6 Unique Ways to Experience Copenhagen Culture Only in the Summer