- 0.0.0.1 COME TO COPENHAGEN SHE SAID
- 0.0.0.2 10 Super Activities for a Sustainable Summer in Copenhagen
- 0.0.0.3 Summertime in Copenhagen – 10 must do’s
- 0.0.0.4 10 Copenhagen Instagram Accounts to Follow Now
- 0.0.0.5 Paint Your Own Pottery for Påsken in Copenhagen
- 0.0.0.6 Spring means Ice Cream in Copenhagen
- 0.0.0.7 Copenhagen in the Snow
- 0.0.0.8 Meet the Locals #3: The Best Little Wine Shop in Copenhagen – Trøffelsvin
- 0.0.0.9 Tasting Danish Christmas Food – Bloggers Share Their Favorites
- 0.0.0.10 10 Ways to Make the Most of Christmas in Copenhagen
- 0.0.0.11 Copenhagen Color: Where to Get Your Autumn On
- 0.0.0.12 The cutest little street in Copenhagen
- 0.0.0.13 Darling Dragør Denmark
- 0.0.0.14 Things I am Thankful for Living In Denmark
- 1 Know someone else who would like to see this?
- 2 Like this:
COME TO COPENHAGEN SHE SAID
Wonderful, wonderful Copenhagen. So the song goes. And it truly is. We have been lucky enough to call the Danish capital home since November of 2014.
An accessible city full of historic charm, Copenhagen is also progressive and modern. I love talking about our adopted home and am happy to help with any questions you may have about what to see, where to eat and when to visit. Want to self-serve? Go ahead, scroll down and see all the seasons of Copenhagen.