Travel Blog Community
SHARING TRAVEL STORIES FROM AROUND THE WORLD
It isn’t quite tulip time in Copenhagen, but spring is definitely developing. The sun has been shining and the city is waking up. It’s amazing how different it feels when there is a little warmth in the air. Don’t get excited, I said a little. Have you been traveling this spring? Where to? In your backyard? Around your hometown? Or maybe somewhere far away? If you’ve written about it, we’d love to read about it!
These posts were Katy and my favorites from last week’s linkup:
I really enjoyed the following posts from Faraway Files #71:
- Kat Pegi Mana: Where is Kat Going? | Hidden Wonders of Orchha and Khajuraho, Madhya Pradesh, India
- The Seasoned Travelr | Ultimate Guide to Barcelona
- Connie Consumes | Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre – A Guide to Visiting the Orangutan
- Changing Pages | Trekking the Tour du Mont Blanc (this post STUNNING!)
And Katy loved:
- Angie from Changing Pages had me wanting to climb mountains in Tour de Mont Blanc
- This Postcard Life did a wonderful round-up of Cool things to do in Dover.
- And finally Bright Lights of America’s guide to Casa Loma.
This week Hilary of Hilary Style, Corey of Fifi + Hop and I are co-hosting. Go give them some love and a big hi from where in the world you’re working! Hilary will have the place to lay your links. So pop over now. If you’re new to the Faraway File Community – keep reading to learn more. I’m taking you to a magical beach that glimmers and shines with tiny bits of gemstones in the sand. Oooh. You have to see it to believe it. Cheers for now travel peeps! Hej hej!
FARAWAY FILES TRAVEL BLOG COMMUNITY LINKUP #72
WANT TO JOIN IN?
Jump in! The water is fine! Faraway Files is a creative community of travel bloggers who inspire, engage and share each other’s posts. All participating hosts will read and comment on every post that participates in the spirit of the link up. We will also share them on social media too. Each week we’ll choose our favorite posts and highlight them on our blogs and social media channels using #FarawayFiles.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Link up one travel-related post and add the Faraway Files badge onto the post or your blog (code below) or link back to the hosts.
- The link-up will go live every Thursday at 8 am UK time (9 am, CET) until midnight on Friday. It will alternate between Fifi + Hop, Hilary Style, Oregon Girl Around the World, Suitcases and Sandcastles, and Untold Morsels. Check Twitter #FarawayFiles to confirm who is hosting each week.
- Link ups work best if everyone engages so please comment on each of the hosts’ posts and at least two others that take your fancy.
LINK UP IS WITH HILARY AT HILARY STYLE TODAY – GO SAY HEJ!
TWEET US YOUR POSTS
(@fifiandhop, @hilarystyleme, @oregongirlworld, @suitsandsand, @untoldmorsels) using the hashtag #FarawayFiles and we’ll retweet to our followers.
SHARE TRAVEL IMAGES ON INSTAGRAM
Tag @FarawayFiles and #FarawayFiles – and we’ll repost our favorites.
WE’LL PIN YOUR LINKS
We are posting each week’s links on community Pinterest page – join in over there.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK
Find Faraway Files on Facebook. Like us. We’ll like your page. We’re friendly that way.
3 thoughts on “Faraway Files #72”
Wow, I’m honored to be chosen as one of the favorites! I’m glad you enjoyed it 🙂 looking forward to reading about that magical, sparkly beach you mentioned! Cheers
Yes! I loved your Barcelona post – such great insider information! Look forward to seeing where you take us next. Cheers from Copenhagen, Erin
Thank you so much for featuring my post as one of your favourites XX