Winter in Denmark can feel long, dark and damp. When the little white lights of a perfect Dansk Jul are boxed up and put away ‘til next… October, the limited daylight of January and into February here can be challenging. But if you are lucky and like manna from heaven, the city becomes blanketed in fluffy white flaked goodness – watch out – Copenhagen’s charm shifts into overdrive. Snow. Snow. Snow! Sne in Danish.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Erin McMillen Gustafson
- Head to Mt Hood for one of Oregon’s loveliest lavender Farms
- Take a Tasty Oregon Coast Road Trip on the Scenic Three Capes Route
- Organic Farm to Table Fare on a Rooftop in Copenhagen
- Denmark’s Best Street Food Markets | Where to Find and What to Eat
- 6 Unique Ways to Experience Copenhagen Culture Only in the Summer