It’s Onsdag. Its on. Let’s travel somewhere – virtually – together! (For previous Wednesday wanderings – click on the menu above and read earlier versions – we all need inspiration!) Time to add some color and graphic imagery to your wanderlust this Wednesday. Today I want to share one of my new favorite cities. I know, I know – I have a lot, maybe I’m just a lover. Of new and beautiful and amazing. And THAT is Stockholm. Well, new to me anywho. It’s actually chock full of history and culture and art and action and water and all the trappings of a city that will charm your socks off. I almost felt like I was cheating on my Scandinavian partner with whom I have entered into a committed relationship. Sorry Copenhagen – I still love you, but Stockholm was quite a flirt and I enjoyed the performance!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Erin McMillen Gustafson
- Head to Mt Hood for one of Oregon’s loveliest lavender Farms
- Take a Tasty Oregon Coast Road Trip on the Scenic Three Capes Route
- Organic Farm to Table Fare on a Rooftop in Copenhagen
- Denmark’s Best Street Food Markets | Where to Find and What to Eat
- 6 Unique Ways to Experience Copenhagen Culture Only in the Summer