Lemonade from lemons. In theory, motivating. In theory, inspiring. In theory, possible. When life serves you lemons, make lemonade. Make something good out of the bad. Right? In theory. Call me a sour puss, but sometimes the lemons just sit there. All cheerful and happy in their sunny yellow-ness all the while mocking you. Pucker up sucker. Do you know what I mean? Turning around the hand you’ve been dealt takes moxy. It takes effort. Bluffing works. Sometimes. Sometimes it is easier said than done, making that god damn hypothetical lemonade.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Erin McMillen Gustafson
- Head to Mt Hood for one of Oregon’s loveliest lavender Farms
- Take a Tasty Oregon Coast Road Trip on the Scenic Three Capes Route
- Organic Farm to Table Fare on a Rooftop in Copenhagen
- Denmark’s Best Street Food Markets | Where to Find and What to Eat
- 6 Unique Ways to Experience Copenhagen Culture Only in the Summer