For Today’s Wednesday Wanderings – or Onsdag Wanderlust as I like to call them – I’m taking you local. A simple outing to a beautiful place right here in Copenhagen. The Botanical Garden in the middle of the city. Botanisk Have in Danish. If you are interested in going further afield on this hump day – see my last post about charming Torekov, Sweden.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Erin McMillen Gustafson
- Head to Mt Hood for one of Oregon’s loveliest lavender Farms
- Take a Tasty Oregon Coast Road Trip on the Scenic Three Capes Route
- Organic Farm to Table Fare on a Rooftop in Copenhagen
- Denmark’s Best Street Food Markets | Where to Find and What to Eat
- 6 Unique Ways to Experience Copenhagen Culture Only in the Summer