Travel Blog Community
SHARING TRAVEL STORIES FROM AROUND THE WORLD
Thank you to everyone who added their travel posts to the community link up last week. We had a huge selection of diverse and inspiring posts from around the world! This week I’m sharing a bit of fun from Denmark’s middle island Fyn. We had four days exploring the Garden Island and fell in love with the slow pace and fresh fish. I want to share an iconic Danish village we found called Faaborg. Cheers from Denmark!
These posts were the cream of the crop from last week’s linkup:
C0rey’s favorite posts from last week were:
- Our World for You | 16 of our Much Loved Towns and Cities in France
- Exploring Our World | Castles on the Rhine
- Falcondale Life | The 5 Best Things about a Scenic Swiss Rail Journey
- Travel Barbie | Ethical Elephant Experience in Thailand
- Perspectives Quilt | Special Six: Taste of Indonesia
- Your Dutch Guide | 10 Things About Holland’s Tulip Fields
And now over to you! Care to disrupt my every growing wanderlusting travel to-do list? Ha! I dare you! Give me another place to pine over. Go ahead, link it up now! Katy is hosting today. Find her link below and go say hej! Link is åben. That’s Danish for open!
FARAWAY FILES TRAVEL BLOG COMMUNITY LINKUP #71
WANT TO JOIN IN?
Jump in! The water is fine! Faraway Files is a creative community of travel bloggers who inspire, engage and share each other’s posts. All participating hosts will read and comment on every post that participates in the spirit of the link up. We will also share them on social media too. Each week we’ll choose our favorite posts and highlight them on our blogs and social media channels using #FarawayFiles.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Link up one travel-related post and add the Faraway Files badge onto the post or your blog (code below) or link back to the hosts.
- The link-up will go live every Thursday at 8 am UK time (9 am, CET) until midnight on Friday. It will alternate between Fifi + Hop, Hilary Style, Oregon Girl Around the World, Suitcases and Sandcastles, and Untold Morsels. Check Twitter #FarawayFiles to confirm who is hosting each week.
- Link ups work best if everyone engages so please comment on each of the hosts’ posts and at least two others that take your fancy.
LINK UP IS WITH KATY AT UNTOLD MORSELS TODAY – GO SAY HEJ!
SHARE TRAVEL IMAGES ON INSTAGRAM
Tag @FarawayFiles and #FarawayFiles – and we’ll repost our favorites.
WE’LL PIN YOUR LINKS
We are posting each week’s links on community Pinterest page – join in over there.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK
Find Faraway Files on Facebook. Like us. We’ll like your page. We’re friendly that way.